Our Tourist Offices
Come to our points of information
THE WHOLE TEAM OF THE MUNICIPAL TOURIST OFFICE OF CARCASSONNE IS
Pleased to welcome you
Our different reception points are at your disposal all year round to welcome you and inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer. You can also find a shop with quality products about Carcassonne and/or made by local craftsmen as well as heritage activities (visits, workshops, virtual reality films).
- 363 days open per year
- 2 offices open all year round
- maps, a tourist guide and other documentation available free of charge
The Bastide Saint-Louis
– 28 rue de Verdun –
A place to visit in the Bastide Saint-Louis of Carcassonne with a space dedicated to all the products that reflect the image of Carcassonne. You will also find the “Display of Artists” carcassonnais with an exhibition of paintings by Carcassonnais representing the town.
- Open from Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 6pm
- Open on Sunday fron 9.30am to 2.30pm
- Open all day long (9.30am to 6pm) on Sunday 18th of September
The Medieval City
– 21 Cros Mayrevieille –
Welcome place in the heart of the medieval city of Carcassonne. Take a stroll through the streets and meet our travel consultants. Since 2020, you will also find a post office here, as well as medieval workshops and a Virtual Reality Film.
- Currently open every day from 9.30am to 6pm.
The Kiosk of the Canal
– Square André Chénier –
Perfectly situated opposite the Carcassonne train station and on the banks of the Canal du Midi, this summer reception area is the ideal place for tourists on foot or by bike to discover the Bastide and the Canal.
- Currently From Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm