NOTRE DAME DE LA SANTÉ CHAPEL
According to the notarial deeds, one can better imagine the small chapel built with the money from the bequest of Jean de Saix, in 1527, intended for the creation of the hospital for the plague victims. Supporting the ogival arcature of the door, the tailpieces bear the faded family arms. Today we see the date of 1697 inscribed in the keystone, marking the end of the work, and the trace of the old door leading to the sacristy with the beginning of a staircase. The reception of the work took place in 1698 with several disputes. The interior has beautiful lierne and trefoil vaults that were not affected by the period of the wars of religion.